Gossen Metrawatt PROFiTEST MTECH (M520O) Features:
- Loop and line impedance measurement
- Measurement of insulation resistance using nominal voltage, with variable or rising test voltage
- Low-resistance measurement
- Earth resistance measurement
- Standing-Surface Insulation Measurement
- Universal connector system
Testing of residual current devices (RCCBs)
- Testing of equipment and RCCBs with rising residual current including indication of tripping current and contact voltage at the moment the RCCB is tripped
- Testing of RCCBs with: ½ × IΔN, 1× IΔN, 2× IΔN, 5× IΔN
- Testing of RCCBs which are suitable for pulsating residual direct current; testing is conducted with positive or negative half-waves.
- Testing of RCCBs with adjustable residual current for determining contact voltage
Testing for special RCDs
- Selective S, SRCDs, PRCDs (Schukomat, Sidos and others), types G/R, AC, A; Type B
Testing of RCCBs in IT systems
- stands for direct incorporation of the Profitest Master into DDS-CAD planning software.
- Display of approved fuse types for electrical systems
- Energy meter start-up testing
- Calculation of cable lengths for common copper wire cross-sections
- Measurement of biasing, leakage and circulating current up to 1 A, as well as working current up to 150 A with the WZ12C current sensor clamp as an accessory
- Phase sequence measurement (including highest line-to-line voltage)
- Measurement of contact voltage without tripping the RCCB.
- Contact voltage is measured with reference to nominal residual current using 1/3 of the nominal residual current value.
Tripping test with nominal residual current, tripping time measurement