HT Instruments HT4022 Features:
- AC TRMS current up to 400A
- DC/AC TRMS voltage up to 600V
- Resistance and continuity test
- Frequency with test leads
- Frequency with jaws
- Phase sequence / Coincidence and with 1 wire
- Active, Reactive, Apparent power on Single/Three phase systems
- Active, Reactive, Apparent energy on Single/Three phase systems
- Power Factor (cosphi) on Single/Three phase systems
- Harmonic voltage/current up to 25th with THD%
- Data HOLD
- PEAK (1ms)
- Low battery indication
- Dimension: 205 (H) x 64 (W) x 39 (L) mm
- Weight: 280 grams with batteries included.
- Accuracy is given as ± (% of reading + no. of least significant digits) at 23°C ± 5°C, with relative humidity Less than 80% R.H.
- 4413-2: Couple of test leads
- Couple of alligator clips
- B80: Carrying bag
- Rubber cup for test lead
- ISO9000 calibration certificate
- User manual
- EMC 2004/108/CE Directive
- CE MARK
- LVD 2006/95/CE Directive
The HT4022 is a clamp meter that performs TRMS measurement of AC current up to 400A, AC/DC voltage, frequency, resistance and continuity. This model also perform measures of Active, Reactive, Apparent power, Power Factor (cosphi), Energy, Voltage/Current harmonics, both in single phase and three phase systems and have a patented phase rotation measures with an innovative one wire method.
Thanks to the practical rubber cap to be mounted on the jaws (patented also), it's possible to hold test leads while measuring and have one hand free to work. The large 4 digit LCD display (10000 counts) with backlight permits an easy readability also in critical visual conditions. The instrument is complying with IEC/EN61010-1, CAT III 600V and is ideal to solve typical problems occurring in industrial environments such as troubleshooting, non-linear loads, frequency driven motors and PCs.