Instek GCT-9040 Features:
- Display: 240 x 64 Ice Blue Dot Matrix LCD
- Memory: 100 sets for panel setting save and recall
- Power Source: AC 100 V / 120 V / 220 V / 230 V ±10%
- Line Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Comsumption: 700VA (max)
- Measuring Resistance from 1mΩ~650mΩ
- Connect with the GPT-9800/9900 series to become a multifunctional test or simultaneous test system
- 240x64 Ice Blue Dot Matrix LCD
- Function Key for quick selecting
- High intensity flash for Caution & Status indication
- PWM switching amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition setting.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” remote active
- Interface : USB device, Signal I/O
- Standard Accessories: Quick Start Guide x 1, Power cord x 1, Test lead GTL-215 x 1, LINK cable GTL-132 x 1, USB cable GTL-247 x 1, REMOTE terminal male plug x 1, Interlock key x 1, CD x1(completed user manual)
GCT-9040 provides the maximum AC test current of40Aand adopts the PWM design the same as other models to ensure test efficiency and reliability. Furthermore, large LCD display, 100 memory blocks from setting criteria, and programmable communications interface together deliver users with higher readability and convenience.
In addition to the standalone ground bond test operation, GCT-9040, with40AAC ground bond test capability, can also externally connect with GW Instek safety testers such as GPT-9800/9900/9900Aseries to augment users’ product test requirements by the all-in-one test platform. For instance, GPT-9802 (AC/DC withstanding tester), via external connection, can be expanded to a safety tester system with three testing functionalities.
Additionally, after the safety tester system has been assembled, not only the sequential test function for the original all-in-one models can be executed, but also the simultaneous output test can be conducted. The simultaneous output test allows two testers to simultaneously test DUT so as to shorten the overall test time. Whether the safety tester system executes sequential test or simultaneous output test, GCT-9040 will automatically obtain control over two testers, including activation control, final status indication light, and pin signal output from Digital I/O etc. to avoid confusion caused by each tester’s indication light.
Last but not least, GCT-9040, with respect to remote control and data retrieval, not only provides standard USB (optional GPIB) interface to control all functionalities but also controls connected safety testers (GPT-9800/9900/9900Aseries) via commands to read measurement results.