GW INSTEK rolls out the new generation Dual Measurement Multimeter -- the GDM-8300 Series, which has two models -GDM-8341 and GDM 8342. Its exceptional features include 50,000 counts, VFD dual-display, 0.02% basic DC voltage accuracy and a USB protocol connector to provide users with measurement precision, lucid data observation, and the convenience to connect with the personal computer.
The GDM-8300 series not only supports the fundamental measurement items provided by general multimeters, but also equips with capacitance and temperature measurement functions. Furthermore, it also provides many auxiliary functions to meet the measurement requirements for manufacturing process tests, educational experiments and testing facilities.
With respect to storing and retrieving data, the GDM-8300 series has two methods to offer: first, the USB flash drive storage function --- operating alone without connecting with a computer; second, USB interface (virtual COM port) and optional GPIB interface (must be installed in factory) for automatic measurement system users to conveniently save and retrieve data.
Instek GDM-8300 Features:
- 50,000 counts, VFD display
- Dual measurement/Dual display
- Selectable measurement speeds, the maximum: 40 Readings/s for DCV
- The basic precision of DC voltage: 0.02%
- Auto/manual Ranging
- True RMS (AC,AC+DC) measurements
- 11 different measurement functions
- Max./Min., REL, MX+B, 1/X, Ref%, Compare, Hold, dB, dBm
- Standard USB device interface to connect with a computer
- Temperature measurement function (GDM-8342 only)
- USB storage for Data collection (GDM-8342 only)
- Optional GPIB (factory install for GDM-8342)
The Instek GDM-8300 Series consists of three different models listed below:
Instek GDM-8341 : 50,000 Count DMM w/USB Device
Instek GDM-8342 : 50,000 Count DMM w/ USB Device and Host
Instek GDM-8342GP : 50,000 Count DMM w/ USB Device, Host and GPIB