Instek GOM-804GP Features:
- 50,000 counts
- 3.5” (320 x 240) TFT LCD display
- High accuracy of 0.05% precision
- 1Amp test current, 1µ? resolution
- Fast measurement of 60 readings per second
- Four wire resistance measurement
- Temperature compensation measurement function
- Delayed measurement
- 20 sets of panel setting memory
- Interface: USB device, RS-232C, Handler/Scan/EXT I/O, and GPIB
- Standard Accessories: CD ROM (User Manual), Quick Start Guide, Programming Manual, Power Cord, Output terminal cover, Type A-B USB Cable, Analog connector plug set and Chassis connection wire.
- Warranty: 2 Years on Instrument. 1 Year on LCD display (Excludes probes)
The Instek GOM-804GP features a 3.5-inch TFT display, maximum 50,000 counts measurement display, the rapid sampling rate of 60 readings per second, optimum 0.05% measurement precision, four wire measurement method as well as the temperature measurement and temperature compensation measurement function to meet the requirement of low resistance measurement application.
More features, including 20 sets of panel setting memory and many external control interface such as RS-232C, USB, Handler/Scan/EXT IO or GPIB, greatly elevates the GOM-804 milliohm meter’s convenience on practical applications.