GOS-630FC is a brand new benchmark for the Oscilloscopes within the same category.
The new innovative functions, including LCD Readout Display, Frequency Counter, and Auto Time-Base setting, are provided as standard features of the product.
GOS-630FC, with a bandwidth elevated to 30MHz and additional valuable features, is priced at the level of a fundamental oscilloscope.
The add-on value without additional cost make GOS-630FC a most beneficial choice among the entry-level analog oscilloscopes available in the market today.
Instek GOS630FC Features:
Features of the Oscilloscopes:
- 30 MHz Bandwidth
- Channels: 2
- Vertical Sensitivity: 5 mV/div to 5 V/div
- Time Base Range: 0.1µS to 0.5 S/DIV
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, TV-V, TV-H
- High sensitivity 1mV / DIV
- TV Synchronization
- LCD Readout Display: Vertical/Horizontal/Frequency
- Frequency Counter: 5 digital real-time counter
- Auto Time-Base
- Z axis input
- ALT Triggering Function
- Hold Off Function
- CH1 output
- Display: 6" CRT
- Power Source: 100/120/220/230 Vac ±10%; 50/60 Hz
- Included Accessories: Instruction Manual, Power Cord, Probes (10:1/1:1) x 2
- Dimensions and Weight: 310 mm( W) x 150 mm(H) x 455 mm(D); 8.2 kg
Features of the Frequncy Counter:
- Display Digits: Max. 5-digits decimal
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 30MHz
- Accuracy: 0.05% : + 50Hz-1kHz, + 0.02% : 1kHz-30MHz
- Measuring Sensitivity: >2 div
- Power Cord x 1
- Instruction Manual x 1
- Probes x 2