Instek GPT-9803 Features:
- AC Withstanding (AC 5KV/40 mA) and DC Withstanding (DC 6KV/10mA)
- 200VA AC Test Capacity
- 240x64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selecting
- High intensity flash for Caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” control
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- CD x 1 (completed user manual)
- Power cord x 1
- Interlock key x 1
- Remote terminal male plug x 1
- Test lead GHT-114 x 1
The GPT-9800 Series look to meet a variety of safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety-related requirements for the safety tests of electronic products and components.
The GPT-9803 is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding as well as insulation resistance tests. The series of safety tester is built upon a high-efficiency PWM amplifier platform with AC 200VA maximum output capacity to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of the input AC source. This ensures a stable voltage supply for all the tests of the GPT-9800 Series.