Instek LCR-6002 Features:
- 10Hz ~ 2kHz
- 3.5” color LCD
- Basic accuracy : 0.05%
- Measuring speed up to 25ms (max.)
- Full frequency range or spot OPEN/SHORT
- 16 major/secondary parameter measurement combinations and two additional monitoring parameters(maximum four different parameters can be shown simultaneously)
- DCR measurement and internal D.C. bias voltage (±2.5V)
- PASS/FAIL judgment
- BIN function provides 9BIN and 1AUX, totally 10 BIN
- 10 steps listed tests to select different frequency, voltage and current criteria
- Compact size, ideal for automatic equipment (2U,1/2 RACK)
- Standard interface : RS-232C, Handler and USB storage
- Standard Accessories: CD ROM (User Manual/PC software), Test Fixture LCR-06A, Safety Sheet, and Power cord.
- Warranty: 2 Years on Instrument, 1 Year on LCD display. Excludes probes
The Instek LCR-6002 has a test frequency range of 10Hz ~ 2kHz and a basic accuracy of 0.05%. It uses the popular 3.5” color LCD and can display both settings and results simultaneously. Four parameters - Primary and secondary parameters and two monitoring enrich user friendliness.
The LCR-6002 comes with two zero methods without powering down and saves users tremendous amounts of time. Optional DC Current and DC Voltage bias accessories are also available with this new LCR-6000 series. A USB host port is provided as a convenient way to store settings or store measurements for later analysis.