The LCR-8000G Series LCR meter, with test frequency up to 10MHz, provides accuracy, versatility and high resolution for a wide range of component measurements, even including DC resistance measurement and Voltage/Current monitoring.
The Multi-Step function allows on-screen programming of customized measurement sequence with Pass/Fail indication. Each program includes 30 test steps and each test step can be set with selected parameters and test limits. Under Multi-Step operation, a tedious work routine can be done step by step automatically just at a press of a button.
With Graph Mode, LCR-8110G, LCR-8105G and LCR-8101G display the component impedance response either over a wide range of test frequency sweep or over a wide range of test voltage sweep in a graph chart. This gives an analysis result of either impedance vs. frequency or impedance vs. applied voltage all at a glance.
GPIB and RS-232C interfaces are available as standard for instrument control and test result display on the PC. The rich features of LCR-8000G Series easily make your measurement tasks done at a very competitive price.
The Instek LCR-8000G Series Precision LCR Meters consist of:
- LCR-8101G: 20 Hz - 1 MHz Precision LCR Meter
- LCR-8105G: 20 Hz - 5 MHz Precision LCR Meter
- LCR-8110G: 20 Hz - 10 MHz Precision LCR Meter
Instek LCR-8000G Features:
- Test Frequency 20Hz ~ 1/5/10MHz
- Large LCD Display
- 6 digit Measurement Resolution
- 0.1% Basic Measurement Accuracy
- Multiple Step Mode
- DC Resistance Measurement
- Comprehensive Measurement Functions
- Monitoring of DUT Voltage and Current
- Pass/Fail Test
- Standard Interface : RS-232 & GPIB
- Graph Mode