VFD panel with simultaneous view of output and parameter setting provide comfortable operation. Configuration is simplified with output limit store/recall function and Auto step running feature for continuous testing. Self-test and software calibration features reduce maintenance overhead.
SCPI command set and Labview driver access through RS-232C or GPIB interface provide remote control and ATE software development capability. The PSM Series is an ideal choice for high precision, high reliability application such as QA verification and R&D.
- Instek PSM3004 Features:
- High Resolution: 1mV/1mA
- 0.01% Load/Line Requlation, 350 Vrms Ripple
- Auto Step Runing with timer Setting and 100 Sets Memory
- Safety Design:OVP,OCP & OTP;Output ON/OFF Control
- Self-Test and Software Calibration
- High Visibility Vacuum-Fluorescent Display
- Front and Rear Output Terminal
- Standard Interface : RS-232C, GPIB
- Standard Accessories:
- User manual x 1
- Power cord x 1
- Test lead GTL-104 (4A ~10A) x 1