Instek PST-3202GP Features:
- Voltage: 0~32Vx2, 0~6Vx1
- Current: 0~2Ax2, 0~5Ax1
- OVP: 0~33Vx2, 0~7Vx1
- Digitized Programmable Interface, High Resolution 10mV, 1mA
- 192 x 128 LCD Display, Display Several Setting and Measuring Result Simultaneously
- Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Over Temperature Protection
- Intelligent Fan Control(Change by Output Power)
- 100 Sets Memory
- Auto Step Running With Timp Setting
- Provided Auto Series and Parallel Function
- Labview Driver
- Standard Interface: RS-232C
- GPIB (IEEE-488.2)
The PST-3202GP is a 158W, programmable linear DC power supply. OVP, OCP, and OTP protect PST and loads from unexpected conditions. High resolution is maintained at 10mV, 1mA. Large 192 x 128 LCD panel with simultaneous output/parameter view and automatically regulated cooling fan for low noise provide comfortable operation. Configuration is simplified with output setting store/recall function, Auto series/parallel operation, and Auto step running for continuous testing. SCPI command set and Labview driver access through RS-232C with the GPIB interface provides remote control and ATE software development capability.
The versatile PST-3202GP is ideal for applications which require high resolution, multiple output, and automated operation, such as in production testing and rack mounting system.