Instek PSW 250-4.5 Features:
- Output Power Rating: 360W
- Voltage Rating: 250V
- Constant Power Output for Multiple Range (V&I) Operation
- CV/CC Priority; Particularly Suitable for the Battery and LED Industry
- Adjustable Slew Rate
- Parallel Operation: Up to 3 units
- High Efficiency and High Power Density
- 1/6 Rack Mount Size Design (EIA/JIS Standard) for 360W
- Standard Interface: LAN,USB,Analog Control Interface
- Optional Interface: GPIB-USB Adaptor
- LabView Driver
The Instek PSW 250-4.5 is a single output multi-range programmable switching DC Power Supply with a power output of 360 watts. The multi-range feature allows the flexible and efficient configuration of voltage and current within its power range. As with all PSW-Series power supplies, the PSW 250-4.5 can be connected in series for maximum 2 units, or in parallel for maximum 3 units increasing their capacity for higher voltage or higher current output. With the flexibility of multi-range power utilization and series/parallel connection, the PSW 250-4.5 can significantly reduce your investment in various power supplies as it can accommodate projects with different power requirements.
The Instek PSW 250-4.5 is a regulated switching DC power supply producing 0 to 250 volts and 0 to 36 amperes. It operates in Constant Current (CC) mode or Constant Voltage (CV) mode within a wide operating range. The CV/CC priority selection of the PSW-Series is a very useful feature for DUT protection. The conventional power supply normally operates under CV mode when the power output is turned on. This could bring a high inrush current to the capacitive load or current-intensive load at the power output-on stage.