Keithley 2015-P Features:
- THD, THD+Noise, and SINAD measurements
- 20Hz-20kHz sine wave generator
- Fast frequency sweeps
- Identifies peak spectral components
- 4Vrms single-ended or 8Vrms differential output
- Individual harmonic magnitude measurements
- 5 standard audio shaping filters
- 13 DMM functions (6-1/2 digits)
- Wireless communication device audio quality testing
- Component linearity testing
- Lighting and ballast THD limit conformance testing
- Telephone and automotive speaker testing
The Keithley 2015-P Audio Analyzing Digital Multimeters and the 2015-P Total Harmonic Distortion Multimeters combine audio band quality measurements and analysis with a full-function 6½-digit DMM. Test engineers can make a broad range of voltage, resistance, current, frequency, and distortion measurements, all with the same compact, half-rack measurement instrument.
The Keithley 2015-P has twice the sine wave generator output of the Model 2015 for applications that require test signals greater than 8Vrms. The Keithley 2015-P offers additional processing capacity for frequency spectrum analysis.