Keithley 2410 Features:
- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure)
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 5½-digit resolution
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4½ digits via GPIB
- Pass/Fail comparator for fast sorting/binning
- Available high speed sense lead contact check function
- Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control
- Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
- Keithley LabTracer 2.0 I-V curve tracing application software (download)
The Keithley 2410 High Voltage SourceMeter® is a 20W instrument that sources and measures voltage from ±5µV (source) and ±1µV (measure) to ±1100V and current from ±10pA to ±1A. With its higher voltage sourcing range, it is an excellent choice for resistors and voltage coefficient testing, varistors, and high voltage diodes, including switching, zener, RF diodes, and rectifiers. The Model 2410 is able to measure 20mA while sourcing 1100V, providing the extra resolution needed for precision testing of these devices.
Keithley's SourceMeter family is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. All source-measure models provide precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. Each SourceMeter instrument is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 5-1/2 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, these instruments can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the source-measure instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.