Keithley 2461 Features:
- Wide coverage up to 105V/7A DC 100W, 100V/10A Pulse 1000W max.
- Dual 1MS/s digitizers for fast sampling measurements
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen GUI
- 0.012% DCV accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Four “Quickset” modes for fast setup and measurements
- Context-sensitive help function
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel mass termination screw connections
- SCPI and Test Script Processor (TSP®) programming modes
- Front-panel USB 2.0 memory I/O port for transferring data, test scripts, or test configurations
- Precision power supply with V and I readback
- True current source
- Digital multimeter (DCV, DCI, ohms, and power with 6½-digit resolution)
- Precision electronic load
- Pulse generator
- Trigger controller
- Ideal for current/voltage (I-V) characterization and functional test of a wide range of today’s modern electronics and devices, including: Power semiconductors and materials, SiC, GaN, IGBTs, Power MOSFETs, HBLEDs, Thyristors
- Power management and protection devices: Telecom power management chipsets, DC-DC converters, Metal-oxide varistors (MOV), transient voltage suppressors (TVS)
- Electrochemistry: Galvanic cycling, Cyclic voltammetry, Electro-deposition
- 2460-KIT: Rear Panel Mating Mass Terminated Screw Connector
- 8608: High Performance Test Leads
- USB-B-1: USB Cable, Type A to Type B, 1m (3.3 ft)
- CS-1616-3: Safety Interlock Mating Connector
- CA-180-3A: TSP-Link/Ethernet Cable
- Documentation CD
- 2461 QuickStart Guide
- Test Script Builder Software
- KickStart Startup Software
- LabVIEW and IVI Drivers
The Model 2461 High Current SourceMeter® Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument brings advanced Touch, Test, Invent® technology right to your fingertips. It combines an innovative graphical user interface (GUI) with capacitive touchscreen technology to make testing intuitive and minimize the learning curve to help engineers and scientists learn faster, work smarter, and invent easier.
With its 10A/1000W pulse current and 7A/100W DC current capability combined with dual 18-bit 1MS/s digitizers, the Model 2461 is optimized for characterizing and testing high power materials, devices, and modules, such as silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN), DC-DC converters, circuit protection devices, solar cells and panels, high brightness LEDs and lighting systems, electrochemical cells and batteries, and much more.
These new capabilities, combined with Keithley’s expertise in high precision, high accuracy SMU instruments, will make the Model 2461 a “go-to instrument” for high current sourcing and high speed measurement applications in the lab and in the rack for years to come.