The Model 2790-L is configured for low voltage source/ohms-only measurement applications, such as continuity-only testing of side/seat airbags and seatbelt pre-tensioners or other programmable I-source resistance applications in which high voltage resistance testing is not required but precise control of source current is.
With the addition of a Model 7702 40-channel differential multiplexer module (part of the Integra family of switch/measure solutions), the Model 2790-L + Model 7702 opens the door to higher channel count applications, such as hi-pot/continuity testing of connectors, harnesses, and power distribution devices up to 500V (internally sourced) up to 40 channels.
- Keithley 2790-L Features:
- Single-instrument solution for continuity and hi-pot type leakage resistance measurements
- Programmable constant V source (50-500V) supports high speed, high resistance measurements
- Programmable constant I source (0-50mA) with dry circuit clamp helps prevent device stress or damage during low resistance measurements
- Modular architecture adapts easily to single or dual inflator testing and to single or dual position test stands and mixed device/signal applications
- Expandable multiplexer channels for multipin applications
- Included 6-1/2 digit DMM with wide functionality and broad measurement ranges
- Intelligent automation support and easy integration with external test hardware
- GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces for flexible controller options
- SCPI programmable for simple code development and future extensions
- 2-year calibration cycle of modules minimizes maintenance costs and system downtime