The Model 7071-4 Dual 4x12 General Purpose Matrix Card provides the capability to expand the number of columns that the Model 707A will support to a maximum of 720 in five 707A mainframes. This matrix card has two banks of four signal paths that connect through jumpers to the general purpose analog backplane in the 707A mainframe for automatic interconnect between cards. Jumpers may be removed to isolate any 4x12 matrix segment or repositioned to cascade segments into a 4x24 configuration.
- Keithley 7071-4 Features:
- Two independent 4x12 matrix switches
- 3-pole switching (HI, LO, GUARD)
- Connect to general purpose analog backplane
- Configuration easily adapted with jumpers
- 4x24 or dual 4x12 configuration
- Compatible with Models 707A and 708A