The Model 7072-HV is designed to switch lowlevel, high-voltage, and high-impedance signals for semiconductor parametric tests on wafers and devices. This unique design provides two signal paths capable of switching 1300V with less than 1pA of offset current. The two C-V paths may be used for measurement of capacitance voltage characteristics from DC to 1MHz or for switching low currents with a common ground. Four additional high quality signal paths with less than 20pA offset current provide for signal switching to 200V.
- Keithley 7072-HV Features:
- Two 1300V, sub-picoamp current paths
- Six 200V, 20pA paths
- For use with Model 2410 and Model 237 SMU
- 3-lug triaxial connections
- Compatible with Models 707A, 707B, 708A, and 708B