Keithley 7706 Features:
- 20 channels of analog input (w/automatic CJC) for generalpurpose measurements
- 16 channels of digital output
- 2 analog outputs (±12V, 5mA)
- 300V, 1A capacity; 60W, 125VA maximum
- Configurable as two independent banks of multiplexers
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
The Keithley 7706 plug-in module offers 20 channels of 2-pole or 10 channels of 4-pole multiplexer switching with automatic CJC, as well as two analog output channels, 16 digital outputs,and one event counter/totalizer. The event counter/totalizer can be used to monitor and control system components, such as fixtures, limit switches, pass/fail indicators, external voltage sources, loads, door closures, revolutions, etc., while performing mixed signal measurements. The Keithley 7706 is ideal for RTD, thermistor, and thermocouple temperature applications.