NF Corporation 105 Features:
- For use with the WF1943B, WF1945B, WF1944B, WF1946B, WF1965 and WF1966 Multifunction Synthesizers
- Works superbly with PCs, for a broader range of applications
Waveform generation functions:
- Standard waveform, function expressions, and linear and spline interpolations that specify control points
Waveform editing functions:
- Copy, cut, and paste, plus horizontal and vertical compression and expansion, four arithmetic operation
- Transfer waveform data, setting parameters, etc., via a USB or GPIB interface
- Display or edit generated waveforms and digital patterns, and read markers
- Save or load waveform data, setting parameters, waveform function expressions, etc.
- OS: Windows2000, XP
- GPIB Interface:
- PCI-GPIB, PCMCIA-GPIB, GPIB-USB-A/-B (National Instruments),KPCI-488, KUSB-488 (Keithley Instruments)
The NF Corporation 105 Arbitrary Waveform Editor, which facilitates generation of complex waveforms, is bundled as standard equipment. Simply connect to a PC via the USB or GPIB interface to enable use of a wide array of applications. Complex waveforms can be easily generated by software to create arbitrary waveforms.