NF Corporation 4510 Features:
- Wide rage : DC to 20kHz, ±200V
- Rated output power: 1kVA
- Maximum output power with respect to products: 1.25kVA
- Rated output: DC mode ± 7.5A
- Current: AC mode(rms): 8.3Arms
- Peak current: 2.5 X rated value (rms)
- Rated output voltage: 120Vrms (± 170V) sinewave
- Maximum output voltage: 141Vrms (± 200V) sinewave
- Four modes of DC (CC/CV) and AC (CV/CC)
- Output voltage can be boosted up by serial connection
The NF Corporation 4510 is a power amplifier which has frequency range of from DC to 20kHz . It is available for a constant current output and a remote sensing. It is appropriate for power environments testing by none-sinusoidal waveform like instantaneous break of half wave.
In addition, by combining boosters with the 2kVA amplifier, power output of up to 10kVA (in 2kVA/booster) is possible.