NF Corporation BP0421E Features:
- Creating, editing and saving sequence data
- Transferring sequence data to the BP series
- Transferring arbitrary wave data to the BP series
- Previewing sequence data
- Controlling the sequence run to the BP series
- Displaying the progress of the currently running sequence on the monitor
- CPU: 300MHz or higher
- Memory: 128MB or more Free space of hard disk: 50MB or more
- Display: should be able to display images of 1024 × 768 pixels of higher and 256 colors or more.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP
- Disk drive: CD-ROM drive
The NF Corporation BP0421E is a program that supports the sequence function of Bipolar DC Power Supply BP series (BP4610 and BP4620).
It runs under the Windows operating system in a personal computer, and controls transfer and execution of data for the sequence on the BP series via USB.