NF Corporation DP075GSC Features:
- Output Power: 7.5kVA
- Single-phase with C Type Outlet
- DP-G Series is equipped with the option of AGC and Measurement Extensions (PA-001-1722) as standard
- This series doesn’t have the function of arbitrary waveform. Also the option of External Signal Input (PA-001-1724) cannot be added
- AC/DC modes: AC, AC + DC, DC
- Frequency Setting Range: AC Mode: 40 to 550Hz; AC+DC Mode: 1Hz to 550Hz
- Voltage Setting Range/Phase Voltage: 0.0 V to 155.0 V/0.0 V to 310.0 V
- Max. Current: 75A/37.5A
- Output control employing our unique hybrid power control technology
- User interface designed to take into account how each customer uses the equipment
- Energy-saving design to efficiently supply power and improve equipment operability
- Output voltage fluctuation: within ±0.15 V (75 V to150 V)/within ±0.30 V (150 V to 300 V),(DC, 45 Hz to 65 Hz if output current is varied from 0% to 100% of maximum current)
- Maximum peak current: four times the maximum current (RMS value) (corresponds to a capacitor input rectified load with a crest factor of 4)
- Waveform distortion rate: 0.5% max.
- Voltage: RMS value, average DC value, peak value
- Current: RMS value, average DC value, peak value, peak hold value
- Sync frequency
- CO2 emissions
- Power: active power, apparent power, reactive power, Load power factor and Crest factor
- Harmonic current: up to 40th order
The NF Corporation DP075GSC is a 7.5 kVA Single-phase Programmable AC Power Source. It is part of the DP-G Series which is equipped with the option of AGC and Measurement Extensions (PA-001-1722) as standard. This series doesn’t have the function of arbitrary waveform. Also the option of External Signal Input (PA-001-1724) cannot be added.
The DP series achieves stable output with low distortion, and operates stably with high-capacity capacitor loads. With a variety of output modes and a wide output range. The DP series is equipped with a wide assortment of functions and interfaces to support a variety of approaches to using AC power.
You can select the optimal power supply from a broad range of options, from single-phase 1.5 kVA to a maximum of three-phase 36 kVA. The lineup includes single-phase, single-phase 3-wire, three-phase and multi-phase ( single-phase, single-phase 3-wire, or three-phase selectable) models. A multi-phase system (single-phase 3-wire/three-phase) can be configured by connecting multiple units of the same single-phase model.
Panel operation is a breeze using the large, easy-to-read display. The design stresses improved ease-of-use and work efficiency for users, with features such as a function for selecting three decided measurement items and displaying them enlarged, and remote operation using a remote controller.
The NF Corporation DP075GSC has the performance and functions required of a power source while meeting the unique needs of each customer. Strong and smart-it is an AC power source for the future.