NF Corporation DP090M Features:
- Output Power: 9 kVA
- Multi-phase (Single-phase/Single-phase three-wire system/Three-phase)
- AC/DC modes: AC, AC + DC, DC
- Frequency Setting Range: AC Mode: 40 to 550Hz; AC+DC Mode: 1Hz to 550Hz
- Voltage Setting Range/Phase Voltage: 0.0 V to 155.0 V/0.0 V to 310.0 V
- Max. Current: 30A/15A
- Output control employing our unique hybrid power control technology
- User interface designed to take into account how each customer uses the equipment
- Energy-saving design to efficiently supply power and improve equipment operability
- Output voltage fluctuation: within ±0.15 V (75 V to150 V)/within ±0.30 V (150 V to 300 V),(DC, 45 Hz to 65 Hz if output current is varied from 0% to 100% of maximum current)
- Maximum peak current: four times the maximum current (RMS value) (corresponds to a capacitor input rectified load with a crest factor of 4)
- Waveform distortion rate: 0.5% max.
- Voltage: RMS value, average DC value, peak value
- Current: RMS value, average DC value, peak value, peak hold value
- Sync frequency
- CO2 emissions
Optional Measurements with Option PA-001-1722:
- Power: active power,apparent power,reactive power,Load power factor,Crest factor
- Harmonic current: up to 40th order
The NF Corporation DP090M is a 9kVA Multi-phase Programmable AC Power Source. The DP series achieves stable output with low distortion, and operates stably with high-capacity capacitor loads. With a variety of output modes and a wide output range. The DP series is equipped with a wide assortment of functions and interfaces to support a variety of approaches to using AC power.
You can select the optimal power supply from a broad range of options, from single-phase 1.5 kVA to a maximum of three-phase 36 kVA. The lineup includes single-phase, single-phase 3-wire, three-phase and multi-phase ( single-phase, single-phase 3-wire, or three-phase selectable) models. A multi-phase system (single-phase 3-wire/three-phase) can be configured by connecting multiple units of the same single-phase model.
The NF Corporation DP090M has a built-in function for protecting the power source itself if a problem occurs due to issues such as output overvoltage or overcurrent, power unit trouble, internal control problems in areas such as the operation panel or communication, a rise in ambient temperature, or a drop in AC line voltage. If a problem occurs, it is displayed on the panel and output is turned off. This is used together with the current limiter function for protection against overcurrent, and it is possible to select either self-recovery after elimination of the problem, or output off after a designated time.
The NF Corporation DP090M has the performance and functions required of a power source while meeting the unique needs of each customer. Strong and smart- it is an AC power source for the future.