NF Corporation DP105SE Features:
- 0 -155V/0 -310V
- 40Hz to 550Hz frequency range
- CEE7 Outlet-For Europe
- AC/DC modes: AC, AC + DC, DC
- Output control employing our unique hybrid power control technology
- User interface designed to take into account how each customer uses the equipment
- Energy-saving design to efficiently supply power and improve equipment operability
- Output voltage fluctuation: within ±0.15 V (75 V to150 V)/within ±0.30 V (150 V to 300 V),(DC, 45 Hz to 65 Hz if output current is varied from 0% to 100% of maximum current)
- Maximum peak current: four times the maximum current (RMS value) (corresponds to a capacitor input rectified load with a crest factor of 4)
- Waveform distortion rate: 0.5% max
- Voltage: RMS value, average DC value, peak value
- Current: RMS value, average DC value, peak value, peak hold value
- Sync frequency
- CO2 emissions
Optional Measurements with Option PA-001-1722:
- Power: active power, apparent power, reactive power
- Load power factor
- Crest factor
- Harmonic current: up to 40th order
The NF Corporation DP105SE is equipped with a wide assortment of functions and interfaces to support a variety of approaches to using AC power.
NF has knowledge and skill about AC power source and our DP105SE incorporates new ideas while pursuing the high-quality, stable supply of power that is the fundamental role of any AC power source.
Panel operation is a breeze using the large, easy-to-read display. The design stresses improved ease-of-use and work efficiency for users, with features such as a function for selecting three decided measurement items and displaying them enlarged, and remote operation using a remote controller.