NF Corporation ES2000S Features:
- 2 kVA
- Single Phase
- Component style allows expansion after being introduced
- Cabinet style is compact and requires small installation space
- Voltage dips, voltage variations, simultaneous sweeping of frequency and voltage
- Equipped with measurement function, protective circuit, remote sensing, and AGC function. External input available and peak current of 3.5 times of maximum rms value can be supplied
- Software (Immunty Test Software 2010 ES0406C) that performs low frequency immunity test of IEC standard is available
- Performs power source harmonic measurement and various simulations. Furthermore, it can be used as CVCF for anechoic chamber or production line
- Voltage Dips, Short Interruptions, and Voltage Variations Tests
- Harmonic Current Measurement and Flicker Measurement
- Simulation with Arbitrary Waveforms
- For node connection tests in photovoltaic power generation systems
- As CVCF for anechoic chambers and for production lines
- For conversion into voltage and frequency suitable for the destination of export
- For inverter- and motor-related tests
- As power source for testing devices in aircraft
The NF Corporation ES2000S is part of the P-STATION/ES Series Programmable AC/DC Power Source products that can simulate power supply environments. Performance, functionality, compact and lightweight profiles, and ease of use are emphasized in this series. Single-phase and three-phase systems can be built by combining P-STATION/ES-Series products.
A single-phase system is built with the ES 2000S single-phase master as its base and ES2000B boosters added to obtain output power ranging from 2kVA to 20kVA.
A three-phase system can be built with one ES2000U three-phase master and 2 ES2000P three-phase slaves as its base. By adding ES2000B boosters to each phase, the system can have output power ranging from 6kVA to a maximum of 60kVA.
Because the output voltage has low waveform distortion and features a stable voltage level and frequency, it is suitable for the power supplied in performance testing of electronic devices and EMC measurements.