NF Corporation WF1947 Features:
- Number of Channels: 1
- Frequency range: 0.01 µHz to 30 MHz
- Amplitude: 0.25Vp-p/50Ω or greater
- Low distortion
- Waveform amplitude resolution: 16 bits
- High amplitude setting accuracy
- Each output terminal is insulated from the housing, which makes it possible to connect the terminal to equipment with dissimilar electric potentials
- The inclusion of floating output terminals reduces noise caused by ground loops
- Low fan noise
The noise level is reduced at comparatively high voltage output (about 2Vp-p/50Ω, without DC superposition) and within frequencies of up to 300kHz. By employing an attenuator, the noise level at the low voltage output of about 1Vp-p or lower has been reduced to between a half and one-third those of previous models. In all of the output ranges, dramatic noise reduction has been realized, which makes this product perfect for a wide range of uses.
A complete revision of the circuitry has realized the generation of low-distortion sine waves with total harmonic distortion of 0.04% or less. In addition to the 16-bit resolution of waveform amplitude, high-quality sine waves are produced.