NF Corporation WF1948 Features:
- Number of channels: 2
- Two phase
- Frequency range: 0.01 µHz to 30 MHz
- Amplitude: 0.25Vp-p/50Ω or greater
- Low distortion
- Waveform amplitude resolution: 16 bits
- High amplitude setting accuracy
- Each output terminal is insulated from the housing, which makes it possible to connect the terminal to equipment with dissimilar electric potentials
- The inclusion of floating output terminals reduces noise caused by ground loops
- Low fan noise
- OUTPUT WAVEFORMS: Sine, Square, Pulse, Ramp, Arbitrary waveforms, Noise, DC
- Various Oscillation Mode: Sweep and Modulation Functions, Burst/Trigger/Gate, Pulse Generator
- Reverse phase waveform with identical frequency, amplitude, and DC offset
- Each channel has a floating output terminal
The dual-channel WF1948 offers channel modes of two phases, constant frequency difference, constant frequency ratio and differential outputs. Various types of sweeps are possible withthe two channels in ganged operation mode.
The noise level is reduced at comparatively high voltage output (about 2Vp-p/50Ω, without DC superposition) and within frequencies of up to 300kHz. By employing an attenuator, the noise level at the low voltage output of about 1Vp-p or lower has been reduced to between a half and one-third those of previous models. In all of the output ranges, dramatic noise reduction has been realized, which makes this product perfect for a wide range of uses.
A complete revision of the circuitry has realized the generation of low-distortion sine waves with total harmonic distortion of 0.04% or less. In addition to the 16-bit resolution of waveform amplitude, high-quality sine waves are produced.