The model 9528 Pulse Generator takes pulse generator and digital delay technology to new levels. Cost effective, yet extremely capable, this instrument provides solutions to generate and synchronize multiple pulses and triggers for a wide variety of applications from simple to complex.
The 9528 provides up to eight fully independent digitally controlled channels having width, delay, rate and amplitude control on each output. For automated test sequencing, all common computer interfaces are available such as RS232, USB, GPIB and Ethernet.
- Internal rate generator >> T0 period adjustment provides finer adjustment than pure rate
- Complete channel and system setup stored in memory>> Provides 14 memory configurations
- Remote programmability >> All of the 9520 series instruments offer RS232, GPIB, USB and Ethernet
- Single cycle pulse by pushbutton or reference trigger >> One pulse with each pushbutton, internal, external signal or software command
- 250ps timing resolution with < 50ps jitter
- Dual inputs (gate and/or trigger)
Channel Properties - Advanced Programming Modes:
- Multiplexing>> Selectively combine the timing of any or all channels to one output
- Burst>> Each channel can have a separate number
- Duty Cycle>> N pulses on, M pulses off
- Channel Referencing>> Any or all channels can reference the timing of any channel rather than T0, rising or falling edge, with either positive or negative reference
Wait>> The system will wait for a specified number of cycles before producing pulse