The 9730 comes in a 2 or 4 channel model with current sensing and resistance measurement capabilities. The ability to generate highly precise current pulses makes this unit ideal for applications that require a high level of accuracy and repeatability.
The 9730 also comes with advanced safety and testing capabilities that include remote interlock, pre and post measurements and keyed enable switch. All of these features assure that the unit fires only when all safety criteria are met.
With the performance and advanced features of the 9730 current pulse generator, applications such as air bag deployment testing (squib detonation), or igniter triggering can be done reliably, safely and repeatably.
Quantum Composers 9730 Series Features:
- Up to 4 individual outputs with fully individual programming and control.
- Up to 6A output per channel.
- Complete channel and system setup stored in memory. Provides 12 memory storage slots.
- Remote programmability – RS232, USB and Ethernet.
- Front and rear external trigger inputs
Advanced Features & Options:
- Resistance measurement (4 wire) for each channel with pre/post testing features.
- Current and voltage monitor outputs.
- Front and rear sync outputs.
- Safety features including remote interlock and removable keyed enable switch.