Tektronix A621 Features:
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz to 50 kHz
- Max Input Current: 2000 A peak
- Output: 1 mV/A, 10 mV/A, 100 mV/A
- Max Conductor Diameter: 54 mm (2.13 in.)
- Termination: BNC
- Max Bare-wire Voltage: 600 V (CAT III)
- Safety: UL3111-2-032, CSA1010.2.032, EN61010-2-032, IEC61010-2-032
- For DMMs and Oscilloscopes
- Clamp On
- Motor Drives
- Power Supplies
This industrial style clamp-on probe has a BNC connector and may be used with a shrouded banana plug adapter so it can be used on digital multimeters, TekMeter, and scopes.
The A621 can measure AC currents from 100 mA to 2000 A peak over a frequency range of 5 Hz to 50 kHz. It provides a 1 mV, 10 mV, or 100 mV output for each Amp measured.