Tektronix CT6 Features:
- High Bandwidth
- Ultra-low Inductance
- Very Small Form Factor
- Characterize Current Waveforms up to <200 pSec Rise Times
- Very Low Loading of Circuit Under Test
- Fits Into Dense, Closely-spaced Circuit Designs
- Data Storage Read Channel Design
- Silicon Characterization
- High-frequency Analog Design
- ESD Testing
- Signal Injection
- Differential Current Measurements
- Single Shot Low Rep-rate Pulse Measurements
- Propagation Delay Measurement
The CT6 is the newest addition to the Tektronix portfolio of high-frequency current probes. It is designed to meet the needs of high-speed circuit design and test applications which require ultra high bandwidth, low inductance and extremely small form factor. The CT6 provides up to 2 GHz bandwidth when used with high-bandwidth oscilloscopes such as the Tektronix TDS694C, TDS794D and TDS7000 series oscilloscopes or with other compatible 50 Ω input measuring instruments.
Low inductance (<3 nH) assures that the loading effect of the CT6 on the circuit-under-test will be negligible, which is especially important for today's low-amplitude, high-speed circuit designs such as disk drive read/write preamplifiers.
The probe is a closed-circuit design which will accept uninsulated wire sized up to 20 gauge. This product is exempt from CE mark by virtue of its 30 V voltage limit.