Features & Benefits
- Auto-configuration Wizard Guides Easy Setup and Test Configuration
- Analyze All Read/Write Bursts in the Entire Acquisition
- Plot DQS and DQ Eye Diagrams for Reads and Writes
- Perform JEDEC Conformance Tests with Pass/Fail Limits
- Use Chip Select to Qualify Multi-rank Measurements
- Navigate and Time Stamp Reads and Writes in an Acquired Record using Search and Mark
- Use Pinpoint Triggering, Visual Trigger, and DPX to Quickly Identify Infrequent Anomalies
- Easily Move between Conformance-test and Analysis/Debug Tools
- Automatically Produce Consolidated Reports with Pass/Fail Information, Statistical Measurement Results, and Test-setup Information
- On MSO70000, Use Address/Command Bus to Precisely Qualify Read and Write Bursts or Other Events
- On MSO70000, Perform Bus Timing Measurements on the Address/Command Bus
Option DDRA accelerates the analysis, validation, and JEDEC conformance testing of memory systems based on DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, and DDR derivative technologies like LPDDR, LPDDR2, GDDR3, and GDDR5. Option DDRA supports the common data rates plus custom data rates up to and beyond 2133 MT/s. Whether you are doing intensive signal integrity analysis or debugging a specific memory transaction, DDRA will speed your ability to trigger on and identify read and write bursts in the acquired data record and then perform parametric measurements on the signals of interest.
DDRA Wizard for Easy Test Selection and Configuration
The wizard consolidates Tektronix experience and expertise in DDR testing into a simple, easy-to-follow test selection interface. The user selects which DDR technology, speed grade, and measurement group (reads, writes, clocks, address, and control lines) they are testing, using check boxes to select some or all measurements in a category. DDRA can then automate oscilloscope scale selection, DQ and DQS level selections, and threshold detection, then automate burst identification using search and mark. Search and mark (for read/write measurements) data is used to identify and separate all read vs. write bursts across the entire acquisition and qualify measurement zones for use by DPOJET Advanced Jitter and Eye Analysis. DPOJET will generate an eye diagram of the data and perform JEDEC standard measurements qualified on read or write bursts. Measurement configurations and JEDEC pass/fail limits are automatically applied for the selected measurements. Every edge in each identified burst is measured, then measurement results are included in statistics and plots for a complete analysis of the acquired waveform.