Tektronix DPO2004B Features:
- 70 MHz Bandwidth
- 4 Channel
- 1 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels
- 1 Megapoint Record Length on All Channels
- 5,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- Suite of Advanced Triggers
Ease of Use Features
- Wave Inspector® Controls Provide Easy Navigation and Automated
- Search of Waveform Data
- FilterVu™ Variable Low-pass Filter Allows for Removal of Unwanted
- Signal Noise while still Capturing High-frequency Events
- 29 Automated Measurements, and FFT Analysis for Simplified
- Waveform Analysis
- TekVPI® Probe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current
- Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
- 7 in. (180 mm) Widescreen TFT-LCD Color Display
- Small Footprint and Lightweight – Only 5.3 in. (134 mm) deep and 7 lb.
- 14 oz. (3.6 kg)
- Five-year warranty
Signal Designs Offering up to 70MHz bandwidth and 1 GS/s sample rate, the DPO2004B Mixed Signal Oscilloscope delivers advanced debug features at an entry-level price. With up to 20 channels for analyzing analog and digital signals, you can quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. To capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the DPO2004B offers a deep record length of 1 Mpoints standard on all channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation and automated serial and parallel bus analysis, the DPO2004B Oscilloscope from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.