Tektronix FCA3103 Features:
- 3 GHz
- 3 Channels
- 50 ps Single-shot Time Resolution
- 12 Digit/s Frequency Resolution
- 0.001° Phase Resolution
- 3 mV or better Voltage Resolution
- Optional 5×10–8 High-stability Oven Time Base
- Automated Measurements: Frequency, Period, Ratio, Time Interval, Time Interval Error, Pulse Width, Rise/Fall Time, Phase Angle, Duty Cycle, Maximum Voltage, Minimum Voltage, Peak-to-Peak Voltage
- Multi-parameter Display
- Trend Plot Mode
- Measurement Statistics Mode
- Histogram Mode
- Allan Deviation
- Zero Dead-time Frequency/Period Measurements
- Continuous Data Streaming over USB/GPIB Bus during Measurement (FCA3100 Series)
- Programmable Pulse Output from 0.5 Hz to 50 MHz
Programmable Pulse Output from the Tektronix FCA3103 Timer/Counter/Analyzer packs many different functions into one feature-rich instrument. With industry-leading frequency and time resolution, the FCA3103 comes standard with deep internal memory and a fast data transfer rate of 250k Samples/s to internal memory.
In addition, the multi-parameter display shows auxiliary measurements alongside your main measurement to provide you with the results you need at a glance. With the industry’s most comprehensive analysis modes, including measurement statistics, histograms, and trend plots, you have the tools you need to quickly and accurately analyze your signal.
With the unique display of the Tektronix FCA3103, you can measure multiple parameters of the same signal from one test connection. To reveal signal quality issues like drift, intermittent transients, and stability, you can view the data as a real-time trend plot or a histogram with the Tektronix FCA3103 graphical display mode, or you can use measurement statistics to track how signal parameters are changing over time. A single-button Analyze mode gives you fast insight into the behavior of your device right on the timer/counter’s display.