Tektronix P3010 Features:
- 10X, 100 MHz
- Molded Passive Voltage Probes
- Single Piece, Molded Rubber Body
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- 10 Times Improvement in Durability
- HYBRID/SMT Circuitry on Multi-layer Circuit Board for Improved Performance and Reliability
- New Stronger Replaceable Probe Tip
- Safety Certification: UL3111-2-031, CSA1010.2.031, EN61010-2-031, IEC61010-2-031
- Miniature Probe Tip Compatible with a Wide Range of Tektronix Accessories and Adapters
- Mixture of High, Medium and Low Frequency General Purpose Relative Measurements
- Engineering and Design
Passive voltage probes are the most commonly used oscilloscope probe. Other specialty probes expand the range and functionality of an oscilloscope as a measurement system; but a general-purpose, passive voltage probe, is the working end of the oscilloscope, a tool used every day by engineers and technicians.
The P3010 probes are designed to complement the Tektronix family of portable DSO and ART instruments. The core of each probe's performance is supplied by a Tektronix HYBRID/SMT device.
The instrumentation experience possessed by Tektronix provides an extra margin of quality and reliability to the molded probes that is not commonly available to probe manufacturers. These molded probes have been designed and tested to support the overall system performance and measurement quality that Tektronix oscilloscopes guarantee.