The P6249 and P6241 have similar performances to the P7240.
Primarily used for the TDS694C and TDS794D performance oscilloscopes, these probes may also be used with conventional BNC interfaces via the Tektronix 1103 TEKPROBE® Power Supply.
The P6249 offers a 10X attenuation and an 8 Vp-p dynamic range, plus has a lower input capacitance due to the unique probe tip.
A full complement of versatile probe tip accessories helps users connect to the wide range of devices faced by digital designers.
- <120 ps Rise Time (Guaranteed)
- 4 GHz Bandwidth
- Small Form Factor Probe Head
- Direct Access to SMDs
- TDS/CSA7000, 6000, 700, 600 Series
- TekProbe® II BNC Interface
- High-speed Digital Systems Design
- Component Design/Characterization
- Signal Integrity, Jitter and Timing Analysis
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Signals with Voltage Swings up to 8 Vp-p
- Measures 3.0 V Logic, InfiniBand, PCI Express, DDR, Rambus Data Lines, Gigabit Ethernet