Active probes provide truer signal reproduction and fidelity for high frequency measurements.
With our ultra-low input capacitance and high input resistance provided by the P7225, you are able to make measurements with minimal signal distortion.
This probe offers a wide 8 Vp - p dynamic range to access today ’s voltage levels.
- < 140 ps Rise Time (guaranteed)
- 2.5 GHz Bandwidth
- < 0.8 pF Input Capacitance
- 8 Vp-p Dynamic Range
- 40 kW Input Resistance
- TekConnect™ Interface
- Supports TDS7154/7254 Active Probe Needs By Providing a TekConnect 2.5 GHz, 8 Vp-p Dynamic Range Cost Effective Probing Solution for Mid-band Real-time Oscilloscopes
- 10X Attenuation
- Verification, Debug and Characterization of High-speed Designs
- Design, Development and Compliance Testing
- Signal Integrity, Jitter and Timing Analysis
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Signals with Voltage Swings up to 8 Vp-p