The Tektronix P7260 Acive Probe is the fastest active probe in the world.It provides high-bandwidth, low circuit loading, low noise and accurate probing solutions for high-speed circuit designers.
This probe has a small probe head for accessing connection points in tight physical constraints and with today's fine pitch circuitry.
The Tektronix P7260 is the world's first probe to be developed with silicon germanium (SiGe).It features a toggle/switch that offers the choice of using the probe at either 1.5 Vp-p or 6 Vp-p dynamic range.
TekConnect interface takes probe intelligence to the next level, providing probe power, automated signaling of scale factor and offset voltage. It also adds automatic bandwidth adjustment and voltage measurement.
The TekConnect interface extends useful bandwidth and signal fidelity out to 18 GHz. A full complement of versatile probe tip accessories helps connect to the wide range of devices faced by digital designers.
- 6 GHz Bandwidth
- Switchable Attenuation Provides up to 6 Vp-p Dynamic Range
- Low Input Capacitance <0.5 pF
- Provides 6 GHz System Bandwidth at Probe Tip with TDS6604 TekConnect™ Oscilloscope
- Connect and Adapt to Various Circuit Designs with Small Probe Head and Numerous Connection Accessories
- TekConnect Interface
- High-speed Digital Systems Design
- Component Design/Characterization
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test