Tektronix TDS2022C Features:
- 200 MHz
- 2 Channel
- 2 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels
- 2.5k point Record Length on All Channels
- Advanced Triggers including Pulse Width Trigger and Line-selectable Video Trigger
- 16 Automated Measurements, and FFT Analysis for Simplified Waveform Analysis
- Built-in Waveform Limit Testing
- Automated, Extended Data Logging Feature
- Autoset and Signal Auto-ranging
- Built-in Context-sensitive Help
- Probe Check Wizard
- Multiple-language User Interface
- 5.7 in. (144 mm) Active TFT Color Display
- Small Footprint
- Limited Lifetime Warranty-Covers labor and parts for defects in materials and workmanship for a minimum of 10 years, excluding probes and accessories
The Tektronix TDS2022C Digital Storage Oscilloscope Series provides you with affordable performance in a compact design. Packed with standard features - including USB connectivity, 16 automated measurements, limit testing, data logging, and context-sensitive help - the Tektronix TDS2022C oscilloscope helps you get more done in less time.
Advanced triggers - rising/falling edge, pulse width, and video - help you quickly isolate your signals of interest. Once you've captured a signal, advanced math capabilities and automated measurements can speed your analysis. Quickly perform an FFT or add, subtract, or multiply waveforms. Sixteen automated measurements quickly and reliably calculate important signal characteristics such as frequency or rise time, while the built-in Limit Test function enables you to easily identify problems in your signal.
With up to 200 MHz bandwidth and 2 GS/s maximum sample rate, no other digital storage oscilloscope offers as much bandwidth and sample rate for the price. Tektronix proprietary sampling technology provides real-time sampling with a minimum of 10X oversampling on all channels, all the time to accurately capture your signals. Sampling performance is not reduced when using multiple channels.