The Acterna TTC FIREBERD 6000 Communications Analyzer brings advanced testing capabilities to today’s data networks, enabling you to maximize your testing capabilities and minimize your training costs. Whether your test requirements include Async or ATM testing, physical layer and data link layer analysis, or generation and measurement of the jitter tolerance of your T1 or 2M circuits, the FIREBERD 6000 gives you the power to analyze most network interfaces found within your network.
With an intuitive, menu-driven test methodology, the Acterna TTC FIREBERD 6000 performs traditional bit error analysis, frame and cell generation, along with signal, performance and timing measurements. The FIREBERD 6000 is fully programmable, with customized printouts, programmable user patterns, frequency synthesizer, and user-defined flow control. It’s a great way to protect your network.
Acterna TTC 6000 Features:
- Perform bit error, signal and performance analysis on datacom, T1/FT1, 2M/Nx64, DDS, E3 and T3 services
- Perform analog tests with VF and wideband Transmission
- Impairment Measurement Set (TIMS) tests on analog and digital transmission lines with the TIMS-45 Lid.
- Complete jitter generation and measurements on T1, 2M and 64 kb/s circuits
- Monitor and generate traffic on ATM and frame relay networks
- Customize Your Testing Needs
- Recall up to ten of your most frequently used test scripts with the push of a button
- Choose the configuration settings that you require and the FIREBERD 6000 filters and prints the results
- Save Time with Automation and Remote Testing
- Automate your testing routine with Dynamic Script Generator software
- Maximize your FIREBERD 6000’s ability as a frame relay solution with NetAnalyst.
- Reduce response time and extend the reach of your field technicians with Distributed Test Manager (DTM) software which enables you to perform remote testing from your PC
Acterna/TTC/JDSU/WG (Wandel Goltermann) Fireberd 6000 - Option Descriptions
|6001||DS1 Wideband Jitter Measurement|
|6002||DS1 Jitter Spectral Analysis|
|6003||DS1 Jitter Generation|
|6005||IEEE-488 Remote Control/Printer Interface|
|6006||Precision Timebase, 1 ppm|
|6009||ANSI TI.403 Performance Report Messages|
|No Options||No Options|