The Fireberd 6000A Communications Analyzer brings advanced testing capabilities to today’s data networks, enabling you to maximize your testing capabilities and minimize your training costs.
Whether your test requirements include Async or ATM testing, physical layer and data link layer analysis, or generation and measurement of the jitter tolerance of your T1 or 2M circuits, this analyzer gives you the power to analyze most network interfaces found within your network.
The Fireberd 6000 is fully programmable, with customized printouts, programmable user patterns, frequency synthesizer, and user-defined flow control. It’s a great way to protect your network.
Acterna TTC Fireberd 6000A Features:
- Portable WAN analyzer with Automated and Remote Testing
- Easy-to-use, menu-driven Test ATM, frame relay, ISDN, T1, and more
- Detect hard-to-find BER problems quickly
- Fast Packet Testing
- ISDN Testing
- T- and E-Carrier Testing
- DTE/DCE Datacom Testing
- Perform bit error, signal and performance analysis on datacom, T1/FT1, 2M/Nx64, DDS, E3 and T3 services
- Perform analog tests with VF and wideband Transmission
- Impairment Measurement Set (TIMS) tests on analog and digital transmission lines with the TIMS-45 Lid.
- Complete jitter generation and measurements on T1, 2M and 64 kb/s circuits
- Monitor and generate traffic on ATM and frame relay networks
- Customize Your Testing Needs
- Recall up to ten of your most frequently used test scripts with the push of a button
- Choose the configuration settings that you require and the FIREBERD 6000 filters and prints the results
Save Time with Automation and Remote Testing
Acterna/TTC/JDSU/WG (Wandel Goltermann) Fireberd 6000A - Option Descriptions
|6001||DS1Wideband Jitter Measurement|
|6002||DS1 Jitter Spectral Analysis|
|6003||DS1 Jitter Generation|
|6005||IEEE-488 Remote Control|
|6006||Precision Time Base|
|6007||Wideband Jitter Measurement and Generation|
|6008||Jitter Spectral Analysis|
|6009||ANSI T1.403 PRMs|
|6010||Frame Relay New Unit Option|
|6011||Frame Relay Factory Upgrade|
|No Options||No Options|