Acterna/TTC/JDSU/WG (Wandel Goltermann) FST-2209 Features:
- Easy-to-use touch screen and graphical user interface (GUI) simplifies and expedites testing
- Modular Acterna TestPad architecture enables up-to-date support for established and emerging technologies in a single platform
- Engineered with rugged construction, lightweight design, and battery powered operation ideal for use in the field
- Dual PCMCIA slots support easy installation of future upgrades and bring added testing functionality and versatility
- Automated testing features minimize training costs and testing complexity
- All-in-one solution for high-speed testing TDM services when combined with DS1, DS3, ISDN PRI, and voice features
The Acterna/TTC/JDSU/WG (Wandel Goltermann) FST-2209 Module provides a full range of signal, alarm, and timing test functions to ensure proper performance at the physical level of T1 and T3 network connections.
From climate-controlled vaults to weather-beaten rooftops, field technicians need to travel lightly and quickly to keep data and voice networks operating.
The Acterna FST-2209 TestPad T1/T3 Services Module (formerly known as the T1/T3 Service Module 2209) is a powerful, handheld instrument that delivers a full range of troubleshooting capabilities.
Quick, intuitive, and weighing only five pounds, the FST-2209 Module provides comprehensive FT1, DS1, DS3, and ISDN PRI testing resources.
It is the solution that providersdemand when maintaining existing voice and data network systems and installing new revenue producing services.
Acterna/TTC/JDSU/WG (Wandel Goltermann) FST-2209 - Option Descriptions
|ASP||Advanced Stress Patterns|
|ILE||Intelligent Line Equipment|
|No Options||No Options|
|PRI||Primary Rate ISDN|
|TIM||FVF PCM TIMS|
|VF||VF Channel Access|