The TTC Acterna ONT-50 is the world's first instrument incorporating optical and digital test modules in one portable mainframe.
The Acterna TTC ONT 50 Optical Network Tester is optimized for early adaptation of new technologies in optical networks.
- Optical and digital test instruments bundled in one portable mainframe.
- The world's first portable multi-port field tester minimizes size and weight of complete configurations. It tests line rates from 51 Mbps to up to four times 10.7 Gbps.
- Industry's first fully functional New Generation SONET/SDH and OTN G.709 test solution.
- Dual-channel optical spectrum analyzer for efficient testing of modern switched DWDM networks.
- Line rate independent, standalone Q-factor meter allows in-service Quality of Service (QoS) measurements.
- Multi-user, remote operation and test automation.
- Lightweight, portable test platform.
- Browser-oriented graphical user interface (GUI).
- Easy performance upgrade.
- Full multi-tasking operations also available in remote mode.
- Modular test solution.