Determines line quality with BER testing (prequalification with LT/NT Emulation Mode).
Tests the ISDN network at the 2-wire U interface using 2B1Q line coding, and at the 4-wire S/T interface. Testing at these interfaces can include Margin Analysis using selectable dB Loss Pads. LEDs indicate vital information for each interface, including Sync, Active and Ready status.
Optional U-Monitor interface allows bi-directional monitoring of in-service D-Channel signaling messages with storage, on screen LCD display, or RS-232 data port output.
Emulates the NT1 or the TE (i.e., an ISDN phone), or a combination of the two (NT1/TE). Is also capable of testing these elements insolation - an important problem-solving feature.
- Pinpoint ISDN problems with AutoSPID. This feature reports and displays the SPIDs, allowing you to select the correct SPID for testing.
- SPID Guess determines the SPID after the 10-digit directory number has been entered.
- Built for today's technology, Auto Video Test auto-answers and loops both B channels for 128K video calls.
- User-friendly design allows technicians with limited training to do the job quickly and correctly in the shortest possible time.
- Compact, lightweight, and weather-resistant, the TPI-550 goes wherever your testing needs take you.