Adtran TSU 120E Features:
- 115 VAC
- 60 Hz
- 9 Watts
- Modular, full-featured T1/FT1 DSU/CSU with embedded SNMP
- Embedded SNMP management
- Integrated V.35 synchronous port with built-in dial backup capability
- Integrated DSX-1 interface port for PBX connectivity
- Single option module slot supports up to four additional DTE ports
- Customer interface modules available for analog voice, digital voice, DDS, Frame Relay, high-speed data and ISDN
- Front panel, back-lit LCD for configuration and monitoring
- Extensive network testing and troubleshooting
- T-Watch PRO and Telnet support for local and remote units
The ADTRAN TSU 120E is a modular, full-featured T1/FT1 multiplexer designed to support a wide range of end-user applications. Equipped with both a synchronous V.35 DTE interface and a DSX-1 PBX port, the TSU 120E supports applications combining digital voice and high-speed data. As interface requirements increase, the flexibility of the TSU 120E benefits the user with modularity through its expansion slot.
The TSU 120E provides complete monitoring and control of the T1 network with embedded simple network management protocol (SNMP) provided through a SLIP interface. The TSU 120E also has a built-in 10Base-T Ethernet interface. To support critical data applications, the built-in V.35 interface on the TSU 120E can be converted to provide dial backup functionality during T1 failure conditions. This feature is supported by the interface and is available using an optional V.35 “Y” cable.
Adtran TSU 120E - Option Descriptions