NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Advantest R3131 Features:
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- Marker counter resolution: 1 Hz to 1 kHz
- Frequency span: zero, 50 kHz to 3 GHz
- Video bandwidth: 10 Hz to 1 MHz, 1-10 step
- Amplitude measurement range: +20 dBm to Average noise level
- Sweep time: 50 ms to 500 s
- Modes: REPEAT, SINGLE
- Calibration signal: 30 MHz, -20 dBm ± 0.3 dB
- The Advantest R3131 Spectrum Analyzer meets the frequency needs of both PCS and cellular wireless standards.
- The Advantest R3131 is the only Refurbished 3GHz Spectrum Analyzer at its price that is synthesized.
- The synthesized architecture and specifications such as phase noise lower than -100 dBc/Hz @ 20kHz offset, ensure measurement accuracy and repeatability across the instrument's entire range.
- This level of accuracy, plus one-button automated measurements for adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, and average and total power, make the Advantest R3131 well-suited to wireless design and troubleshooting needs.
- Supplementing these quantitative measurements, the R3131 also provides automatic pass/fail limit testing, a valued feature for manufacturing applications.
Advantest R3131 - Option Descriptions