NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Advantest R3261C Features:
- 9 kHz to 2.6 GHz frequency range
- Total Level Accuracy of 1 dB
- User-defined Functions
- Measuring Window Function
- 120 dB Display Range
- 1 Hz Resolution Synthesizer
- 1 Hz Resolution Frequency Counter
- Manual Sweep Function for Spot Measurement
- Create Your Own Unique Menu with User- defined functions
- Fast Measurement with Measuring Window Function
- Create optimum system configuration with Parallel I/0 and GPIB interface for line connection and automatic measurement
The R3261 Series Spectrum Analyzers use a synthesized technique to cover the wide frequency band 9 kHz to 2.6 GHz.
These compact analyzers also offer high-performance functions, such as the 1 Hz resolution frequency setting function and 1 Hz resolution frequency counter function.
The Advantest R3261C Spectrum Analyzers are easy to operate because they incorporate unique features such as user-defined and measuring window functions.
Weighing only 15 kg (33 lbs.) the analyzers are small and useful for measurement and analysis of all kinds, from manufacturing to research and development.
Advantest R3261C - Option Descriptions
|12||Burst Signal Analysis|
|1K||CDMA Power Measurement|
|80||Intermittent Signal Measurement Controller|