NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Advantest R3267 Features:
- High Frequency and Wide Bandwidth Measurements.
- Frequency range : R3267:100Hz to 8GHz R3273:100Hz to 26.5GHz
- Resolution bandwidth : 1Hz to 10MHz
- Span accuracy : ±1 or better (typ. ±0.2 for all spans)
- High Dynamic Range Measurements. Dynamic range : -145 dBc/Hz (2 GHz band, typ.) : 70 dB or better (5 MHz offset, typ.) for W-CDMA ACP measurement
- Average noise level : -154 dBm/Hz (2 GHz band)
- Input attenuator : 75 dB in 5 dB steps (R3267)
- 1 dB gain compression : 0 dBm (typ. 3 dBm)
- 3rd order intermodulation distortion : -90 dBc or less
The Advantest R3267 features a frequency span accuracy ±0.2(typ.) and a dynamic range of -145 dBc/Hz (typ.) in the 2 GHz band to allow accurate, repeatable measurements for high-quality digital signals.
Its 1 Hz to 10 MHz resolution band with filter and ability to perform a 70 dB (typ., at 5 MHz offset) ACP measurement on W-CDMA makes it ideal for testing of wide band signals.
This spectrum analyzer provides excellent value with its combination of spectrum and optional modulation analyzer, so that it can be used with applications ranging from research and development of com-munication devices and modules, to pro-duction line and deployment testing of communication infrastructure equipment.
The Advantest R3267 is a new family of analyzers to test todays, and tomorrows communication systems.
Advantest R3267 - Option Descriptions
|01||Digital Modulation Analysis|
|02||Memory Drive Card|
|05||Audio Demod Output|
|09||CDMA Test Source Control|
|61||CDMA One Analysis Software|
|62||W-CDMA Analysis Software|
|63||GSM/DECT Analysis Software|
|64||PDS/PHS/IS-136 Analysis Software|
|73||FM Deviation Analysis Software|
|74||Tracking Generator w/Attn|
|79||Tracking Generator w/o Attn|
|21||High Stability Frequency Reference Source|
|No Options||No Options|