The Advantest R6441C digital multimeter was designed for diverse applications.
It is provided with a variety of interfaces for use in R&D sections and production lines; it ensures battery operation for field applications.
Advantest R6441C Features:
- R6441C: DMM with Terminals Dedicated for Floating Current Measurement.
- Maximum Display of 199999 (with a Sampling Rate of 2.5 Times/Second) and Maximum Sampling Rate of 80 Times/Second (with Maximum Display of 1999)
- Standard RS-232C Interface and Optional GPIB Interface and BCD Data Output Units
- Memory Card (SRAM Card Conforming to JEIDA Ver.4) Ensures Data Compatibility with Personal Computers
- Various Interfaces Can be Implemented for Automated Measurement
- Optional Battery Unit Allows the Use as a High- Performance DMM for Field Measurement
- Diverse and Combination Calculation Functions
- Memory Function for Panel Settings (Recalls Previous Condition Settings at Power On
- Large Easy-to-Read Electron-Ray Indicator Tube
- Wide Power Range (90 to 250 V)
- Input Terminal Dedicated for Floating DC/AC Current in 2- and 5-A Ranges